Friday, September 30, 2011

Alison in London

In case you haven't heard, my youngest daughter, 
Alison, is in London!
She is doing a semester abroad with BYU and seems to be loving it!
We, of course, miss having her home, but, she is having an opportunity of a life time!
Here is a picture she posted on her blog.
I wanted to share this and tell you to look 
at my blog list on the right.  
Alison is listed as Eleanor Louise.
It's a name she likes and plans to name her first daughter 
(after her pet goldfish).
I love this girl!  
She makes me smile even though she's kajillian miles away!

Alison

3 comments:

  1. Funny. Because I just changed the name of my blog! Haha...I think it's still Eleanor Louise on your list though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My blog is now alisonesther.blogspot.com :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really cool Sally. I like your blog. Its good to hear that everyone is doing well.

    ReplyDelete