Saturday, January 18, 2014

Freezing, hoping for Spring

Snow came way too early this year. Which means, it's too dang cold and there are ugly mounds of dirty snow/ice all over the place! If you aren't careful you can total your car parking too close to one of these icebergs!

Snow is pretty to look at through my windows. I don't mind walking through it wearing boots and having absolutely no where to go. But, if I'm in a hurry and need to get to work... I hate it!

I'm looking forward to Spring. Green grass, trees, flowers popping up everywhere, Spring. Cool temps, not hot. Perfect weather for me is Spring and Fall temperatures. Everything else is too hot or too cold.

I figured since I haven't posted anything in a very long time, I should post something. It's late and I'm a bit of an insomniac, so complaining seemed to be the thing to do. Here are some pictures to help prove my point.

(Some of the pictures are cut off, click on them to see the whole pic.)

BBQ anyone?

Simply, too much snow!


Seriously?

Norma likes Spring too!

Spring flowers, inside and out

Magnolia!

Corner tree in the Fall

I LOVE THIS PLACE!

Can you smell the Fall air? Perfection!

Yep, Spring and Fall are the best seasons of the year.


1 comment:

  1. I am grateful for the spring too. It has been in the mid 70s this last week and today it dropped down to just below 70. In the mornings I have to put a sweater on.

    I am sure the snow is hard to deal with but living in a place that is so dry (we shovel more dirt than snow) I am grateful for any type of moisture we get! (=

    ReplyDelete