Thursday, March 10, 2011

Carl Bloch

My dad, Gene and I went to the Carl Bloch exhibit at the BYU Museum of Art today.  It was beautiful.  What a gifted and inspired man.  The paintings of the Saviour were so beautiful and the expressions of the people around him were very touching.  If you can see this exhibit, by all means do it!  It's here through May 7 and it's free! (There is an optional $3.00 charge to use an iPad that is totally worth it.)


We picked up Alison from school and went to the Taco Shop.  On the way home I asked if anyone else cried while in the museum.  They all laughed.
My reputation still stands firm - Bawl Baby.

2 comments:

  1. Finally caught up on your blog tonight! Such great posts, and I had missed so many of them! Can't wait to see the Bloch exhibit, but I know I'll get a bit choked up, too. I try to be a tough chick, but I'm pretty much a marshmallow. Keep writing--I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally,
    I finally caught up with you on your blog. Awesome. I would love to get to the exhibit, but probably not making a trip until it's past. Glad to know it was as wonderful as I read about/saw photos.

    Dee

    ReplyDelete