Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spring Blahs

Well, Utah spring is here.  We've had one or two gorgeous days and the rest have been freezing snow and rain.  Our two beautiful magnolia trees have suffered freezing blossoms and broken limbs.  To make matters worse, it's Spring Break.  The forecast isn't looking very good either.
Thanks goodness for cute young friends that find joy in everything!  Mandy is a cute girl I met while working at the Temple.  She's married and has the sweetest face and cute personality to match.  I "friended" her on Facebook and just read her latest blog post.  So funny!  BYU has a comedy group called Divine Comedy.  They tell jokes and do parody's of popular music.  They made a Youtube video of Katy Perry's song "Firework" and changed it to "Firebolt" after Harry Potter's broom.  It's great!  So, it worked some magic on my gloomy mood and made me laugh!  Check it out.


(make sure to hit the 'cc' button so you can read the lyrics)
 
Thanks Mandy!!

1 comment:

  1. SALLY!!!! You left me a beloved comment on my blog!! You are now my most favorite person!

    Can I just add: Yeah Spring, Boo Snow.

    ReplyDelete