Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mr. and Mrs.


Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Sean Stosich

June 7, 2011 at
Wadley Farms
Lindon, Utah
Sean Stosich and Tiffany Waddell
became Mr. and Mrs.!
The day was gorgeous in every way!
We are so happy for them and so proud of Sean!
Tiffany is a beautiful addition to our family and we love her tons!

Thank you to all who made this day so wonderful!
Auntie Nea for the beautiful announcements and flowers!
Rachel for the beautiful cake!
All of our families and friends for their love and support!
Wonderful George for his loving words
before uniting these two as husband and wife!

The day couldn't have been any better! 
It was perfect!
(more pictures to follow)

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe Sean is married! It's one of those strange realities where clearly I have grown up, gotten married, had babies and yet anyone even a little younger than me remains in my head as a little kid. Why does that happen? I am happy for Sean! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sean is one handsome "kid". I am so sorry we missed the reception! I was planning on going with my Mom and then the date came and went. I really wanted to be there.

    Congratulations. They make such a handsome couple!

    ReplyDelete