Saturday, May 12, 2012

Spelling

Do you ever spell a word wrong and then think about it, days later, realizing what a dope you were? 
Maybe it's a bit OCD, but I do it - a lot!  Spellcheck doesn't help either.  There are places where spellcheck doesn't exist, like Facebook and commenting on someones blog.  So, if you read something from me and wonder, "What?"  Just know that it wasn't intentional.  I do try to spell and use correct grammar.  Sometimes it just gets lost somewhere and doesn't happen.  If I could only find where I screwed up my last blunder, I'd be fixing it instead of blogging about it. I'll probably think about it all day (or longer) until I actually remember where I did it and can fix it!

Kind of on that note, I saw a t-shirt with a saying that I think about once in a while that read: 

I have CDO
it's kind of like OCD
but  in alphabetical order

2 comments:

  1. I like that t-shirt saying-- funny! When I'm in the early stages of pregnancy I swear I can't spell to save my life. I feel like an idiot when I'm texting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great quote! And I love that picture of you with your daughter.

    ReplyDelete